Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Love of Little


I love creating little things that sit on shelves
begging to be picked up and looked at.


I love creating the little collages that decorate 
each individual page in this tiny creation. 



I love when I look down on it,
I see glimpses of the decorated pages. 


The back is decorated in one long single piece. 



When closed a small piece of fabric
is wrapped around and secured.


And its littleness is even more pronounced. 


I know not everyone understands the beauty I find  here. 
But that is okay, we are all different. 

5 comments:

  1. This is so good - each little abstract collage leading on to the next and that lovely continuous collage on the back - beautiful! Having recently started to make concertina books, I can really appreciate your fascination with the whole idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miniature things too! This is adorable! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tiny things and see so much beauty in your creations, and thank goodness for us all being different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this sweet thing ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. The size and the concept and especially the execution. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete